Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Different Pain

Last night, my good friend Carol visited me. We had such a fun time!

Carol asked me how the pain after surgery compares to the pain before surgery. You know, I was pretty much trapped at home for 3 weeks on pain meds.

-- The pain before was a dark, unpredictable reflected nerve pain.

-- The pain after is a fresh clean surgery pain.

So I like this new pain better and expect it to go away.

What an amazing question Carol asked.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I have fallen behind (You've had a lot to see the past few days ;)). So happy to hear that you may go home today! That is exciting news. Of course, I am glad the pain is better. I know there is a long list of people wanting to visit/help out once you are home, but if you think of anything I can do to help, please let me know! Hope you get to sleep in your own bed tonight. It will be soon either way. Take care!