Sunday, May 20, 2012

Back-to-Work Date

I forgot to mention that I got voicemail informing me that my short-term disability ends on June 24.

So I will be back to work on Monday,  June 25!

It feels good knowing when I'll be working again. I won't start thinking about work yet. Getting better really takes everything I've got.

Ugh, and I caught myself twisting again. That is the third time. (The first time was before I knew I wasn't supposed to twist.) Man, it is hard to remember. Let's hope the third time is the charm.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking this will totally rule out any ironing yet...:) that's why wash and wear was invented...continued relation but with a little strength exercise thrown in Love, Mrs. S. xxoo

Anonymous said...

oops that should be continued relaxation...:)but if you want continued relation that's fine too...:)

Karen said...

I have spent som time watching ironing, in the last couple of days. You didn't know that it's a spectator sport?

Well, I didn't know that a mother and daughter could iron so differently! Our whole approach is different.

But if you compare ironed results, side-by-side, Patsy would win. Her items are magnificently wrinkle-free.

Anonymous said...

These comments made me think of Iron Chef and cooking contests and you and Patsy running around with Irons from table to table and the judges picking up your clothes and putting them through the paces and rating technique, style, result, durability, etc.

Could be fun--your kind of fun.
--Heidi