Sunday, July 1, 2012

Healing Touch Today

Amelia Vogler came to the house today for a visit and a Healing Touch appointment.

I really needed it!

I felt great afterward, and we hung out chatting with Lou for awhile. Lou was very very funny. But then I was suddenly exhausted, so Amelia split and I went to bed.

It was strange though. I zonked out for like 15 minutes, and now I feel good again and wide awake.

Maybe I should get up.

But bed is so comfy  :-)  especially now that I have two pillows. On Saturday night, at like 2:30am, I woke up with terrible lung pain. Somehow I knew if I had a second pillow, the pain would go away. So Lou, who is clearly a saint, ran upstairs and got me a second pillow from the guest room closet.


ZOMBIE UPDATE
Today I do not feel like an angry zombie. (Whew. Could not handle another day like that.)


HOUSEGUEST UPDATE
Patsy and Omer arrive early this evening, yahoo. We will have a week of fun. Luckily the insane recording-breaking heat wave ends today.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, so very glad you are feeling better today. Hope you have the most wonderful visit with your parents this coming week. Love you and sending all kinds of positive thoughts your way. Lots of hugs to both you and Lou! xoxo Debbie P. from Bellevue

Anonymous said...

I'll picture you amongst your pillows, comfortable and enjoying the day. Hard to see Lou as saintly based on our experience at Wall Data, but his love for you does pull him to the side of the angels.

Your old friend,

Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are having some fun, laughs, and tears. It is good to feel joy instead of pain. Keep the sun shining in your heart and stay cool... as you always are! We love you very much.

Carol Quast said...

Hi Karen,
It was good seeing you today. You looked really great. I'm glad Patsy and Omer are coming. I'm thinking of you and sending loving thoughts your way tonight. Sleep tight!
Love,
Carol

Carol Quast said...

Hi Karen,
It was good seeing you today. You looked really great. I'm glad Patsy and Omer are coming. I'm thinking of you and sending loving thoughts your way tonight. Sleep tight!
Love,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

That's great that you got some good healing touch from Amelia. I hope you have a great day today. I'm cheering you on! Go Karen!
-Nick Green

Tinalynne said...

Hey you, glad Omer and Patsy are there. Lou is a good cook, I am craving that chicken and broccoli he made, although I don't think I will ever eat broccoli again....that's a long story about spending Friday night in the ER...So glad you got healing touch today and hope the next week is awesome with Omer and Patsy. Glad two pillow's work....oh a body pillow might come in handy too, there nice for all kinds of support.
Love you.