Saturday, July 14, 2012

No Time to Post!

I am having so much fun with Jeff, I don't want to waste any time telling ya about it!

I'll give you all the details later.

Oh, and I also need to mention how much fun it was to see Heidi, Chris, and Gul on Friday evening.

Right now I am sitting in the air conditioned car in the Harris Teeter parking lot while Jeff runs in for oyster crackers for our lunch, New England clam chowdah that he hand carried onto the plane from Massachusetts!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bon appetite and hello to Jeff...Love, Mrs. S. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been very busy with visitors! Hope you have a fantastic time with your brother! xoxo!!
-Teresa

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how good that clam chowder will be. Have a great time, dear Karen!

Love, Jeannie

Karen said...

Yeah, it was awesome. At one point, the guys were negotiating between themselves who got the last half bowl, when I jumped in and claimed it. After all, they both had already eaten 2 bowls to my 1/2 bowl!

Tinalynne said...

How great is that? Jeff bought NE claim Chowdah! Enjoy your visit!

yanmaneee said...

supreme new york
bape
yeezy boost 350 v2
curry 5 shoes
paul george shoes
pandora jewelry
retro jordans
michael jordan shoes
bape
jordan 4

Unknown said...

i2h13l6m57 q1u24s8b30 o6g10k4f27 x3g55b7t91 n8r08s9v56 n2y98n7s15