Saturday, July 28, 2012

Editors Visit

On Thursday afternoon, my friends and editors, Tate and and Kathy, visited me. We had such a nice time! Tate brought gourmet peanutbutter dog cookies for Miss Bailey, who spent the visit hiding in the bedroom with Lou.

Here they are, pictured from left to right, Kathy and Tate.



It was especially funny to be receiving a visit from my editors who must "bless" the contents of my books before they can be published --- on the same day when I receive forgiveness for all my sins.

(I know which one is more important, but you've got to find the funny bits whereever you can.)

5 comments:

Tinalynne said...

LOL...that is funny! Love the colors of the sofa and the people sitting look like great people!

Gail Tate said...

I didn't know you were writing a book. I have thought you should put your blog in a book. What are you writing? (oh, I love Tate as a first name)

Karen said...

I am not writing a book. I apoloze for confusing you.

My job was to write technical manuals, and Tate and Kathy's job was to make sure I complied with a myriad of style, grammar, and diction guidelines.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice visit with Tate and Kathy. The new sun room is looking very charming too. I'm sure you and Lou will get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Hope you're feeling well.

Hugs,
Meredyth

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Karen, I think everything you write is perfect from the start -- how could you need an editor much less two! :)
I spent all week last week making hundreds of changes that will all have to be documented and I was thinking of you. Your post made me chuckle.

The sunroom looks awesome!! Hope you are enjoying it!!
-Teresa