Monday, March 21, 2011

Tiny Bit of Discomfort

Over the last week or so, I have occasionally experienced a little bit of discomfort in various spots in my chest.  But it could be nothing.  I am trying not to read too much into it.  Taking two Advil makes it go away completely.

There will be a scan in April.  We'll find out what's happening then.

Other than that, I feel awesome.  We had so much fun at the beach this weekend.  Walked on the beach, picked up shells, got my feet wet, visited Fort Macon, visited Beaufort, ate great seafood...

I am bringing fudge to work this morning.  Got to get moving on or else I'll be late for my 10:00AM meeting, which would be pathetic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi:

Isn't it wonderful what a walk on the beach can do. We all should do it more often if time prevails. Stay well.
Luv ya!
Gerry/Robert

Shari said...

Hey Karen.... I'll be thinking of you this weekend and wishing you the best... and no nausea. Shari