Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Exhausted

On Monday, for most of the day, I was completely useless.  The good news was that although I was completely exhausted, I was not nauseated. I'll take exhaustion over nausea any day of the week! 

What do I mean by completely useless?  It's the kind of exhaustion where I cannot sleep, cannot read, cannot even watch TV... and I am not much of a conversationalist either on days like that.

The big event of the day was to go to lunch at Genki sushi (for cooked sushi) with Robert driving.  Oh, and I weeded a flower bed for about 15 minutes around 5:30PM.

So, now it is Tuesday morning.  I feel better today.  That exhaustion seems to have lifted. 

I just listened to 5 voicemail messages on my cell, from Sunday and Monday.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Good morning, Karen. Glad you are feeling better today. Hope you have a "useful" day :). Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great posts. Thought of you last night when I watched "Kid In a Candy Store" and they did a piece on Peeps Art. Very Cute! XOXO

Julia said...

Prayers and hugs to you as you build some strength. I enjoyed seeing you last week. With what little energy you have, can't you find something a little more exciting to do than weeding a flower bed. I mean like eating Ice cream ....

Big hug to you,

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying too. Let me know if you want Dim Sum Friday. love, CQ