Thursday, March 10, 2011

Headed into Office

My bald head and I are headed into the office this morning!

Yesterday I took a short nap after lunch, but otherwise I got through the entire day awake and alert and nausea free.  It was great.  I worked a half day from home: 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.  So today I am upping the ante by actually heading into the office.

Earring news:  Do you know about the really cool dangly earrings I bought in the Sea-Tac airport, but lost one earring on Christmas Eve?  Well. I found the lost earring this morning!  It was tangled up in the necklace I was wearing that night. Luckily I never threw away the one that I had. So today I am wearing cool dangly earrings -- to distract from my bald head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what's wrong with bald and dangly earrings. You'd look good no matter what because it's inside that shines, not your bald head.

Gerry/Bob

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful bald. You don't need earings to try to distract from that.

Love You,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that you look very beautiful, honestly! But glad that you found your earring. I love it when stuff like that happens! Love and Hugs from Bellevue, WA XOXO

Anonymous said...

So Glad you found your Sea Tac earring Karen!!! You look beautiful with or without earrings but I hate it too when I lose a favority piece of jewelry and it is wonderful that you found it!!! LOve you lots and miss you tons and not a Friday night goes by without someone recounting an endearing story about you........... xoxo Debbie P.