Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nausea!

Out of the blue late on Tuesday, I got nauseated.  (Till then, I had not been nauseated since Friday, which was amazing and wonderful.)

I was watching Jaws with Lou, and I suddenly felt that pressure at the back of my throat to barf.  You're thinking it might have been the bloody shark attacks in the movie, right?  I admit that when I saw that movie as a kid, it ruined the beach for me.

Anyway, I took Zofran immediately.  That improved things a lot, but I was certainly feeling iffy for quite awhile.  Even when I went to bed, I was still slightly nauseated, and I was just lying there thinking that if only I could fall asleep, the nausea would disappear.

And it did!  Woke up this morning feeling much better.  Knock on wood, though.  I hope I stay good.

No comments: