Thursday, June 7, 2012

PT Wiped Me Out

Today I had my second PT appointment, and it wiped me out. When I awoke from a two hour nap afterward, I had nerve pain at my ankle. So maybe this appnt was a bit too ambitious.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the day up and down, iced and not iced. Oh, and I took a very short walk with Lou.

Now I am completely exhausted, in bed, ready to fall asleep.

I thought that I would be a lot more recovered by now. I am still sort of a wreck, and it bums me out. However, I realize that PT will do wonders. So I will do my exercises and make progress.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

2 comments:

Carol Quast said...

Hang in there, Karen! When I had my hysterectomy, I was out 6 weeks and needed every single one of them to recuperate. It shocked me how long it took to quit hurting. And your surgery was much more invasive than mine. I hope and pray that you will see (and feel) significant improvement soon. Love, Carol

Anonymous said...

With each step, you are getting better...it does not matter how big the steps or how many, but that each one is one more closer to recovery. We pray for you always, and Lou too. We love you, dearest one.