Friday, May 27, 2011

What a Fun Afternoon

Gee I had so much fun this afternoon, it's hard to reconcile it with being in the hospital.

Gul from work came at lunchtime, and she brought excellent Thai food from Yum Yum Thai. There was so much that I'll be having the leftovers for dinners tonight too.

We talked, played Uno, and watched part of the latest Harry Potter movie.

We went down to the cafeteria twice to play cards, before and after my big nap. I won the first couple of games, but we ended up tied at 8 games each. Since this was friendly play, we decided not to go for a tie-breaker.

I had such a great time.  The hours flew by.

After Gul left, I took another nap. The beeping of the IV woke me up, and I sort of feel as though I could nap some more.

But I wanted to record the events of the afternoon before Zofran steals all the details from my memory.

Oh, and Lou called me on his cell phone to report that the stormy weather has knocked out the landline at my house!  So there is no internet at home. That means, when I go home, the only way for me to update this blog is with my phone. The phone company said we might not get the phone back till Thursday!

No comments: