Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Dose Done

Wow, the power of the Girl Scout cookie! My first dose of chemo is already done. It ran from 3:40 to 4:40. So that means, if everything happens on schedule, I will be discharged at 2:00PM on Saturday, which is fabulous.

I spent some time sleeping early this afternoon. The Compazine knocks me out.

Lou was reading a technology review magazine.

Darlene just dropped by to chat and to bring Lou home. It is always great to catch up with Darlene. Amazingly, she reported that she has met the people who are buying our old house. We haven't even met them!  The closing will occur on Tuesday. Selling the old house will be a HUGE weight lifted off our shoulders, let me tell you. Because I cannot be there on Tuesday for the closing (because I will feel lousy) Lou and I have already signed all the papers we need to sign.

No comments: