Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Went for a Walk

Today is absolutely beautiful: about 70 degrees, sunny, and breezy. Lou and I went out to lunch and then walked to the gate together.

I have not been walking at all, and it is about time I started again. My friend Jean in England with the same cancer is not walking any more at all because of cancer on her tailbone. Reading her blog made me realize how lucky I am that I can still walk. I owe it to myself to get out there.

Today I huffed and puffed up the hills. I didn't used to huff and puff, back when I was walking all the time. It's just a matter of getting back into shape.

This time of year, everyone is sprucing up their yards, and there is a lot to admire. In out yard, we are planning to move some huge bushes out of a flower bed, and I am looking fro smaller bushes to put in their place.

Well, got to get back to work!

No comments: