Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today (Thursday late)

Today went really well, too.  I was awake at 4:30 but I didn't get up till 5:30.  Sloth!  Laziness!

I took a shower and went to Starbucks at 6:01AM and got in line with six people already ahead of me.  The place has been open for one minute!

Then I did six laps around the tower.  Not sure what that translates to.

I watched an old movie, Clockwatchers, today, which was interesting but a bit of a downer.  I tried to read my awesome book, The Watchman, but it was too difficult to focus.

I slept a lot.  Meredyth visited in mid-afternoon and cheered me up and cheered me on.  We talked a little bit about work. After she left, I zonked out with a power nap. When I woke up, I was awake and alert and feeling great.

I went for a walk and sat outside in a garden in the fresh air for awhile.

At this point, I have eaten dinner, and my plan is to watch another old movie, Nine to Five, this evening.

Lou comes back early tomorrow morning.  Woo hoo!  The plan is for chemo at 8:30AM and discharged at 3:00PM with fabulous Doane driving us home.  But that's tomorrow.

No comments: