Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Slept Better Last Night

I went to bed at 9:30 last night and did not wake up till 4:15AM!  It's a miracle!  Then I fell back to sleep till 7:30AM, which was a second miracle.  I feel okay this morning. I do not feel overwhelmed with exhaustion.

I have been surfing the web this morning, reading about RFA (radiofrequency ablation). I am going to talk to Dr R about it.

From CancerLynx:  "Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is a therapy that is gaining significant ground in the treatment of cancer. The technique involves inserting a needle under the guidance of computed tomography (CT). The needle is placed directly into the tumor. A radiofrequency is then sent through the needle. This RF energy generates heat, which destroys the tumor. There is no radiation involved, except for that from the CT scanner. Some patients can go home the same day of treatment. Most patients will be observed overnight."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Very Cool!