Sunday, April 24, 2011

Migraine on Saturday

Saturday morning, Lou and I were on the web looking at laptops when I noticed tiny blanks spots in my vision.  "Oh no," I said, "I think I am getting a migraine!"

I wanted to wait and see what happened, because I was incredulous that a migraine would occur on a Saturday to ruin my day off. Luckily, cooler heads prevailed, and Lou suggested I take the Maxalt right away. I did, and that was the right thing to do. Because I caught it so early, it was more of an annoyance than anything serious.  Sure, I had the sparkly lights and some pain, but then the headache stopped in its tracks.

We were able to go out to lunch and then do a Costco run as planned.

Later I took a nap so that on Saturday night I could visit some friends in Holly Springs.

All in all, it was a pretty nice day yesterday.

No comments: