Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Surprise!

Omer and Patsy are here!

Lou secretly flew them out to be with us for Christmas, and when I came home this afternoon after runing an errand, they were here waiting for me!

I WAS COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!

This is such an excellent Christmas surprise.

Last year, Lou secretly got me a new dishwasher installed for Christmas. This year, he flew in my parents. What the heck will he do next year?  The mind boggles. Can't get better than this.

Oh, ho, all you people who were in on the secret. You are sneaky sneaky people!  That includes John and Raglady and God knows who else.

No wonder Lou was so adamant that I stop sleeping in the guest room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a nicer surprise than O and P...enjoy your time together for the holidays...Happy holidays to our dearest friends...all of you Love, Mrs. S (and the husband says from him too...) xxoo

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! xoxo from Sharon in Bellevue, WA