Monday, November 7, 2011

Still Feel Great

Last night I took 2 Advil before going to bed, but other than that, I had a completely pain-free weekend. That is awesome!

Also, I have to stop and remind myself how great it is that my stomach no longer hurts.

On Sunday afternoon, I went for a walk and ran into a nice lady in the neighborhood who also has cancer. We are both about to start treatment again soon. For her, it's radiation and chemo. For me, it's just chemo. So we were commiserating about how you just have to psych yourself up for it. She said people sound so amazed when they tell her that she has a great attitude, but they have no idea how much work it takes to keep your attitude great.

This morning, I ordered dog tags for the monster, and I also went online to make sure that the info for her microchip is correct. So if anything happens, we can get her back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Glad that Your Tummy is Feeling Better! Hugs, Sharon from Bellevue, WA