Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lou Remembers Everything

Lou is so darned organized. Yesterday morning I asked, "Didn't I go to an asthma/allergy type doctor about two years ago?" And within two minutes he had the doctor's name, phone, and address. And I thought it was good that I even remembered seeing an asthma doctor two years ago. So I called the office and got an appointment for this afternoon. I am hoping that there is something we can do to stop this cough.

As for the tender spot above my port, Dr R suggsted that, since it is getting better, we just wait and see what happens. That was good news for me -- I didn't really want to leave work and go to Duke. Too much work to do! But I knew that it was important enough to report.

That's all the news for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I have been so behind on keeping up with you! I love what you write. Lou is amazing! I hope work is good with no wig. And congrats on the no growth. I like your attitude to try and live like you are not sick. Anything to stay in forward motion, in the solution and not in the mire. I'm not sure I could pull it off as well as you do. Lou and the rest of your support crew make a big difference.

I love the pictures too, your post about NYE brought a tear to my eye.

Kathy A
from Kent, WA