Wednesday, April 4, 2012

She Ate Another One!

Miss Bailey ate my new round hairbrush, too. Good thing this dog is cute, that's all I have to say.

Our dog expert friend Mo thinks that I need to go to puppy school with Bailey. I suggested sending her off to boarding school instead. But no. Apparently the problem is with me. I am the one who needs training. And another new round hairbrush.

Despite having no round hairbrush, I somehow managed to get my hair freaky fluffy again today. If you are in my vicinity, please do not stare.

How are things going? I am hungry and tired.

The chemo is sapping my energy, which is really a very mild and almost pleasant side effect, when you compare it to barfing. Plus, I did not sleep long enough last night. My back hurt just enough to keep me awake for a long time. Luckily, I had physical therapy this morning, which helped tremendously. Of course, I had to wake up super early to get to that appointment on time.

But why am I hungry? This whole diabetic thing, counting carbs and being good and checking blood sugar levels. It's actually working out great because I have lost a few pounds. And lunch is only, let's see, three hours from now...

Tomorrow is chemo day. I get the infusion in the morning and then take a pill at night. I plan to spend the afternoon on the couch watching Season 5 of Doc Martin, which just arrived in the mail.  Yippee, yippee, yippee!

No comments: