The disc we brought from Duke did not contain the MRI so Dr Morris could not get very far with me today.
That was a huge bummer, to get all the way out there with Robert driving, and not have what we need.
They tried to get it via email but only parts came thru, and not the lumbar part we needed.
So I have to go back on Sunday for an MRI at UNC.
Then on Monday, I go back for an appointment with Dr Jaikumar, who determines whether surgery is a better option.
Even tho Duke said no to surgery, yes to radiation, UNC has to come to that decision on its own.
Its not a trivial decision to go with radiation again because the risk of complications might rise because we're back in the same delicate area.
I got home and slept for hours. Got no stamina.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone