Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time for Walkies

I haven't been sleeping well at all.  It takes a long time to fall asleep, and then I wake up many times in the night. I can blame Decadron for a few nights of insomnia, but not for this.  It has to be because I have not been walking at all.  I always sleep better when I am exercising.

I haven't felt like walking at all for like two weeks.  I had that bad cold and then the last dose of chemo... but now that's all over.  I need to start walking again, if only so I can get a good night's sleep.

It's already a little late this morning to go for a walk, and it will get up to 96 degrees this afternoon.  Darn.  Maybe I can do laps inside the air conditioned building at lunchtime.

2 comments:

Martha Kartaoui said...

Karen,
I have thought about you often, and love reading your blog. Hang in there and know that you are a picture of strength for all of us!Just stopped by to say I am thinking and praying for you. Keep that beautiful smile!
Martha- Massage therapist (Avante)

Anonymous said...

I hope you start getting some much needed zzzzz's or I'm going to have to send you some laundry to iron!!! I hope you have a nice weekend and prayers still are for you...:) TTFN Love, Mrs. S. xxoo