Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lunch Plans

Today at lunchtime, I am going to see Amelia for a Healing Touch (HT) appointment. I have gotten out of a regular routine, and I am looking forward to doing it like every other week. There are still enough weird side effects from the clinical trial drug that I need it.

I always feel energized after HT. And there have been times when I got on the table with pain, and that pain was gone when I got off the table.

A couple of weeks ago, I slipped in the rain and whacked my knee pretty good. I limped around for awhile. Then I visited Amelia in her office to talk about a project I am working on (actually to see if I could just copy a bunch of work she had already done). During the meeting I had to keep pushing back from the desk because I could not keep my knee bent without pain. At the end of the meeting, she asked if I wanted her to try to help my knee. She held one hand over my knee, and the other hand up in the air pointing away, and then the pain went away. I practically skipped across campus back to my office.

I don't understand it, and I don't care.

No comments: