Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 47th birthday!

That still mid-forties, right? I am not in my late-forties yet.

This has been a great day. Lou delivered a cuppa to me in bed, made me breakfast, and then gave me all the presents that have been arriving in the mail from my wonderful friends and family.  Awesome. I am working from home today, so that I could be here when the landscaper came to talk about Spring Cleanup. Plus I got to go to lunch with Lou.

I am feeling really good. I know my last post was pretty serious, but it was really good to get it off my chest, because I felt a whole lot better immediately afterward. Actually, right after I clicked Submit, I found Lou and told him all about it and cried a little and got a big hug. (I always have to warn Lou if I post something serious because then people call him and he feels silly if he has no idea what they are talking about. He doesn't read the blog, he says, because he gets to live it!)

I appreciate all the calls and email and comments from all y'all.

For some reason, my mindset is firmly back into putting up with the chemo, and staying as healthy as I can, while I wait for someone to come up with a cure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Ms. Alesha : ) said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday...may you enjoy the special time...from a fellow Aries...love, Mrs. S. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love, Sharon

Sandy McNeill said...

Happy Happy Birthday !!!!