Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a Long Day

It's not over, yet, but we're close.

I am unhooked but I have to sit here and continue to be observed for another 30 minutes.

The chemo was fine.

Originally Darlene was driving us home, but this took so much longer than expected... Darlene has to get her youngest to a concert tonight, so we couldn't ask her to hang out here with us indefinitely.

Lou found us another ride home. Gail is picking us up. Gail is an angel!

I am nauseated from them flushing my port multiple times. Not from the chemo. Funny!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peppermint Patties??? Much Love To You for Taking the Time to Post and Keep us Up-To-Date! Hugs xoxo from Bellevue, WA: Sharon

Ms. Alesha : ) said...

I found your blog late last night. You are an inspiration with your positive outlook. I am 30 years old with a teo year old and an eleven month old. I too am fighting a sarcoma. I have a GIST tumor in my stomach that has spread to my small bowel. Please remember me in your Prayers and know that I am doing the same for you.
Psalm 46