Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Wasn't Thinking

Weeks ago, I made a massage appointment today. I figured after everything that happened this week, I would need a massage to relax and rejuvenate. But I wasn't thinking about whether I'd be able to lie on my stomach.

For the tumor biopsy yesterday, they stuck a needle-like instrument three times into my lower chest area.

When the pain meds wore off, I was sore.

Last night, I could sleep on my back, and on my right side, totally comfortably. But I was uncomfortable sleeping on my left side. I was not brave enough to try sleeping on my stomach.

So, how I am supposed to go for a massage today?  I just wan't thinking.

Oooh, our big goal today is to go try out some mattresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the possibility of a new mattress!!!

Karen said...

My massage was awesome! I had no trouble lying face down on the massage table.

Then Lou and I bought a Simmons Beautyrest mattress. It was so comfortable, we didn't want to get up off the floor sample.