Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Strong Fingernails

Little things can really have a huge impact on your quality of life.

For months, my fingernails were a huge problem for me.  It was the clinical trial drug.  My nails were very thin and flexible -- and they chipped or tore virutally time I touched something.  I had to keep them trimmed really short, because when they tore, it was often up over the quick, which is so gross.

I could not put on a necklace because pushing back the tiny knob on the clasp was enough to crumple my fingernail.

Anything that required using my fingertips was hard to accomplish, because my fingertips were sore.

Well, the good news is, that is over!  My fingernails are now back to normal, nice and strong.  And my fingertips no longer hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're nails are better. Loved the pics of the deer (you know me!) CQ

Anonymous said...

Loved your deer and Mayberry pics. And I love your stay strong plan, especially the part about the birds!!! lol
Kathy from Kent
close enough to Seattle to be a rainbearer.