Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Chose Option 3

Yesterday I sent email to let Nurse Jenny know that I want to do the Phase 1 clinical trial at Duke.

When I get home tonight I will look at the paperwork and tell you which two drugs are in this trial.

I found out that I will be in the "expanded cohort," which means I'll get the maximum dose and have 3 sets of skin biopsies instead if 2.

Lou was pretty funny about it. He pointed out that it cannot be as bad as ifosfamide last summer! So true.

Right now I am waiting for PT... Afterward I head to the office.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Update!!! xoxo from Sharon in Bellevue, WA