Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy in the New Year


Hey y'all I am doing well!

I should have updated you sooner. I apologize for being lazy.

The combination of the new drugs and new PT activities has helped tremendously:

  • I sleep through the night, every night!
  • I am rarely in pain!
  • No more tears! 
  • No more plans to chop off my left leg!

I haven't had to take any narcotic pain killers in like a week, which is super awesome. I am taking Lyrica, Neurontin, and Celebrex... with an occasional dose of extra strength Tylenol thrown in.

PT has been excellent, but the effects last three days. I have three sets of exercises I am supposed to do on my own at home. I am not all that compliant.  One exercise, which Lou has to help with, I do like clockwork because Lou is involved. But the other two exercises, I am sort of spotty on. Probably if I did them as directed, things would improve. I MUST DO THEM!

OK, got to get back to work now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Glad to Read Your Post and that You are Well. xoxo from Sharon in Bellevue, WA

Anonymous said...

Boy can I relate. I was religious about my excercises when I first had my surgery, then when I started PT. BUT, now ..... It is really hard. I am thankful for my job and the fact that I get some of what i need while working. Having a buddy truly helps. You go Lou.
Glad you are feeling better
Thanks for my angel. I love it.
Keeping you in my Ts & Ps, as always.