Friday, January 27, 2012

Had a Good Cry Last Night

Thursday night is poker night, and Lou was next door at Nick's with all the guys. So Bailey and I had the house to ourselves. That hardly ever happens!

I had a good cry, which Bailey didn't really like. She sat next to me, and then ran off, and then came back again... But the thing is, I must have needed it, because I woke up this morning feeling a lot better, emotionally. 

My back, however, is bothering me again. So if you see me walking around hunched over, that's why.

We are going to choose an option this weekend. There is too much happening today for a decision.

Ha, I was going to write "an informed decision" but the part that gets me is, these decisions aren't all that informed. Not a lot of info available, at least not the kind of info that I want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever option you chose we hope it helps and we will continue all the prayers for you and Lou..it's a challenge but you are worth it!!!! Love, Mrs. S. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!!! SO glad that you got in a good cry :) Please let me know if you need anything! Much Love, Sharon